Mental Health Links
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the content of the sites.
Suicide Awareness and Hotlines
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- Suicide: Read This First
- Bipolar Disorder News – Pendulum.org
- Depression and How Therapy Can Help
- Depression Screening
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Give an Hour— for veterans and their families
- National Center for PTSD
Addiction and Recovery
Child Abuse and Domestic Violence
- DrugWatch.com provides up-to-date information about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including details about associated side effects.